Some really amazing Quotes by Martin Luther King, we desparately need a revolutionist like him 🙂
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
- The time is always right to do what is right.
- When people get caught up with that which is right and they are willing to sacrifice for it, there is no stopping point short of victory.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- Our scientific powers have outrun our spiritual powers; we have guided missiles and mis-guided men.
- When evil men plot, good men must plan; when evil men burn and bomb, good men must build and bind; when evil men shout ugly words of hatred, good men must commit themselves to the glories of love; where evil men will seek to perpetuate an unjust status quo, good men must seek to bring into being a real order of justice.
- Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.
- Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
- Throw us into jail and we shall still love you. Bomb our homes and threaten our children, and we shall still love you. Send your hooded perpetrators of violence at midnight hour to beat us till we are half-dead, and we shall still love you. Be assured that we shall wear you down by our capacity to suffer. One day we shall win freedom, but not only for ourselves. We shall so appeal to your hearts and conscience that we shall win you over in the process and our victory shall be a double victory.
- Be concerned about your brother. You may not be on strike. But either we go up together, or we go down together.